Sunday, January 17, 2010

Adobe Flash Builder 4 beta 2


This New Year's gift Flasher! Works much more stable than the Flex Builder 3 and even than the FDT (which I once went out because of glitches FB3 see my previous distribution Bundled based on two Flex SDK - 3.4 and 4.0. It is because of the fact that FDT 3.2 (and the new 3.5 beta, too) with these SDK refused to work correctly, and I climbed back on production Adobe. In addition to that work perfectly with the new SDK was rewarded with a much greater stability. For example a computer (512 meters RAM) does not think about 5 minutes after pressing.

And the error shows flawlessly. Details of the new opportunities the program, I still did not understand (and they seem very much), but what I saw more than happy. Despite the fact that this is only beta 2. Of the bugs so far the only thing I noticed is the Russian language. The fact that he is, so I was happy (in the sense that the respected Russian) that I was seriously thinking about buying the program. But done so clumsily (beta after all) that it had to kill. Vobschem hope this flasher appreciated! If there are difficulties with crack (I like everything is working normally, even after reinstalling hours to six months in advance) or the program itself - ask! How we can help PEOPLE! Request to all who will download. This is a beta version. I have already revealed a tendency to hang the program for 10 minutes. But the car I have extremely weak, and perhaps it is precisely because of this. But who knows ... So kindly requested. If you are not hard to write here how it work for you. And for the one on which machines you run it. I was particularly interested in the amount of RAM.

Year: 2010
Version: 4.0 beta 2
Developer: Adobe
Platform: Windows
Compatibility with Vista: complete
System requirements: Ram - 512Mb or more.
HDD - 950Mb
Language: English + Russian
Tabletka: Present

Size : 339 MB

Sharingmatrix part 1 | Sharingmatrix part 2
Or

Uploadbox part1 | Uploadbox part2

No comments:

Disclaimer

This site does not host any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites or servers.